thejoysofjune-dick.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 28, 2012

ELK

Posted by http://dickyouidiot.com at 12:50 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

  • History of Bucksport,Maine
  • 1 to 5 of the 10 Top Ghost Ships (Part #2)
  • WHY DO WOMEN LIVE LONGER ?
  • Western & Funny Ghost Stories
  • If you need a reason to laugh--Here it is!!
  • 6 to10 of the 10 Top Ghost Ships (part #2)
  • To my great & loving friend-Buddy!
  • June & Dick Thurston Profile from 01/10/1993 to 01/01/2011
  • Civilizations Come & Civilizations Go.
  • I Enjoy being 80

Popular Posts

  • History of Bucksport,Maine
    My original home town of Bucksport, Maine Most all of the information that I used in this blog is from the "History Sub-Committee...
  • 1 to 5 of the 10 Top Ghost Ships (Part #2)
    1.   The Flying Dutchman In maritime folklore, no ghost ship is more famous than the Flying Dutchman, which has inspired numerous paintings...
  • WHY DO WOMEN LIVE LONGER ?
    Why Do Women Live Longer? Teresa Brown was interested in gender roles Sunni Muslims  particularly in Afghanistan.  Back in the 1990s lon...
  • Western & Funny Ghost Stories
    WESTERN STORIES THE BALLAD OF JOHNNY O'DELL Wild are the tales of the Pony Express And most of them are true if I don't miss my gue...
  • If you need a reason to laugh--Here it is!!
      Spread the Stupidity   Only in America ......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of  the store to get their prescri...
  • 6 to10 of the 10 Top Ghost Ships (part #2)
    6. The Baychimo One of the most amazing cases of a real-life ghost ship concerns the Baychimo, a cargo steamer that was abandoned and left t...
  • To my great & loving friend-Buddy!
    Among my best friends, and one who was a great comfort to me , was Buddy, my daughter's cat. My daughter gave me her old computer when ...
  • June & Dick Thurston Profile from 01/10/1993 to 01/01/2011
    June & I had planned for a long time about what we.wanted to do when we retired.We had thought for awhile that we might enjoy using our ...
  • Civilizations Come & Civilizations Go.
    I found the following while browsing the internet looking for information that the USA civilization as we know it is doomed to fail. Look,p...
  • I Enjoy being 80
     Here I am, 80 years old and soon to be 81 in a few months. I find it encredible that I am still poking around after all these years.  My ...
Powered by Blogger.