Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Funny,Funny Jokes

Old Fart Football 

An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the old 
man passes gas and says, 'Seven Points.' 


His wife rolls over and says, 'What in the world was that?' 
The old man replied, 'its fart football.' 


A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says 
'Touchdown, tie score...' 


After about five minutes the old man lets another one go and 
says, 'Aha. I'm ahead 14 to 7.' 


Not to be outdone the wife rips out another one and says, 
'Touchdown, tie score.' 


Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, 
"Field goal, I lead 17 to 14.' 
Now the pressure is on the old man. 


He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard. 
Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything 
he's got, and accidentally gets more than gas in the bed. 


The wife says, "What the hell was that?"


The old man says, "Half time, switch sides"




If you don't laugh at this one, then you've got a terrible 
sense of humor!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Question of Hell




Will and Guy's Humour - Something Different - The Question of Hell




The following is an actual question given as part of a university 
chemistry exam. The answer given by one student was so 
profound that the professor shared it with us.




Exam Bonus Question:




Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?




In answer, one student wrote the following: 




First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. 
So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell
 and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely 
assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, 
no souls are leaving.




As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different
 religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions 
state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go 
to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since
 people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project 
that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are,
 we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase 
exponentially.




Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because 
Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure
 in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand ]
proportionately as souls are added. This gives two possibilities:




1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls 
enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase 
until all Hell breaks loose.




2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in 
Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes
 over. 




So which is it?  If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa 
during my Freshman year that, 'It will be a cold day in Hell before 
I sleep with you'   Then we take into account the fact that I slept 
with her last night, therefore number 2 must be true, and thus
 I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over.




The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, 
it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is, therefore,
 extinct.  Logically, this leaves only Heaven, thereby proving the
 existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, 
Teresa kept shouting, 'Oh my God!'




This student received the only 'A' for this question
**************************************************



How to Tell the Sex of a Fly 





This is the cleanest E-mail joke 
I've come  across in a long while! 








A  woman walked into the kitchen to find her 
Husband standing around with a fly swatter 


"What  are you doing?" 
She asked . 


"Hunting Flies" 
He responded . 


"Oh ! Killing any?" 
She asked . 


"Yep, 3 males, 2 Females," he replied . 








Intrigued ,  she inquired .. 
"How can you tell them apart?" 




"3 were on a beer can, 
2 were on the phone.”
-------------------------------------------





A redneck was walking home late at night and sees a woman 
in the shadows.


"Twenty dollars", she whispers.


Bubba had never been with a hooker before, but decides what
 the heck, it's only twenty bucks, so they hide in the bushes.


They're in there for only a minute when all of a sudden a light 
flashes on them. It's a police officer. "What's going on here, 
people?", asks the officer.


"I'm making love to my wife!", Bubba answers sounding 
annoyed.


"Oh, I'm sorry", says the cop, "I didn't know."


Bubba says, "Well, neither did I, 
till ya shined that light in her face."
==============================================



Genie in the Lamp...


A man was walking along a California beach and stumbled 
upon an old lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it and out 
popped a genie. The genie said "OK. OK. You released me 
from the lamp, blah, blah, blah. This is the 4th time this month
 and I'm getting a little sick of these wishes so you can forget 
about three. You only get one wish! The man sat and thought 
about it for a while and said, "I've always wanted to go to 
Hawaii, but I'm scared to fly and I get very seasick. Could you 
build me a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over there to visit?" 
The genie laughed and said, "That's impossible. think of the 
logistics of that! How would the supports ever reach the 
bottom of the Pacific? Think of how much concrete . . how 
much steel!! No, think of another wish!" The man said OK and 
tried to think of a really good wish.


Finally, he said, "I've been married and divorced four times. 
My wives always said that I don't care and that I'm insensitive.
Additional Details


20 hours ago
So, I wish that I could understand women . . . know how they 
feel inside and what they're thinking when they give me the 
silent treatment . . .know why they're crying, know what they 
You want that bridge with two lanes or four?


**********************************************************

My Good Deed...


A guy arrives at the pearly gates, waiting to be admitted. 
St. Peter is reading through the Big Book to see if the guy's 
name is written in it. After several minutes, St. Peter closes the
 book, furrows his brow, and says, "I'm sorry, I don't see your 
name written in the Book."


"How current is your copy?" he asks.


"I get a download every ten minutes." St. Peter replies, 
"Why do you ask?"


"I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I was always the stubborn 
type. It was not until my death was imminent that I cried out t
o God, so my name probably hasn't arrived to your copy yet."


"I'm glad to hear that, "Pete says, "but while we're waiting for 
the update to come through, can you tell me about a really 
good deed that you did in your life?"


The guys thinks for a moment and says, "Hmmm, well there 
was this one time when I was driving down a road and I saw 
a group of biker gang members harassing this poor girl. I
 slowed down, and sure enough, there they were, about 20 
of them harassing this poor woman. Infuriated, I got out my 
car, grabbed a tire iron out of my trunk, and walked up to the
 leader of the gang. He was a huge guy; 6-foot-4, 260 pounds,
 with a studded leather jacket and a chain running from his
 nose to his ears. As I walked up to the leader, the bikers
 formed a circle around me and told me to get lost or 
'd be next."


"So I ripped the leader's chain out of his face and smashed 
him over the head with the tire iron. Then I turned around 
and yelled to the rest of them, 'Leave this poor innocent girl 
alone! You're all a bunch of SICK, deranged animals! 
Go home before I really teach you a lesson in PAIN!'"


St. Peter, duly impressed, says "Wow! When did this happen"


"About three minutes ago."
=============================






No comments: