Friday, September 30, 2011

Four Corners Area 1 of 3

Here are Random photos that we shot while we were visiting the Scenic Areas in Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado and Utah. What a beautiful Country we live in. Every curve we drove around supplied us new and beautiful scenery.These four States each share a common corner, aptly named Four Corners.Take a  ride with a Native American guide out into monument valley at sun set to truly appreciate the beauty of this land. It is a sight that you will not soon forget.
 I have reduced the number of photos that I came home with to 27 which I plan to post using three Blogs.Here are the first nine.
From Arizona I-15
Bryce Canyon
Colorado River
Cruise on Glen Canyon
Grand Canyon---From ---North Rim
Hoover Dam
Arizona I-15
Arizona I-15
Indian Hogan (Home)

No comments: