Friday, March 23, 2012

To my great & loving friend-Buddy!

Among my best friends, and one who was a great comfort to me , was Buddy, my daughter's cat. My daughter gave me her old computer when we stopped RVing in our later retirement years. (When I worked., I was an Industrial Instrumentation Supervisor in the Phosphate Chemical & Mining Industry. Digital Instrumentation was taking over from the Pneumatic & Analog fields so we had to re-train ourselves for the new medium.) We lived with our daughter for several months and one of her two cats,"Buddy" took a liking to me (and me to him).He used to meet me every morning at the coffee pot.We would then proceed to the window seat where I would sit & sip my coffee and scratch him on his favorite area's and he would purr for me. When I got up to walk over to my "computer area" he stayed right in front of me leading the way.While I was sitting down, he was leaping up, to make himself at home ! One his favorite spots was napping on my stomach when I would sit
 back to think out something. And once there, I had a devil of a time to get him to move somewhere else.We stayed with our daughter for several months before we moved into our own apartment.



I HAVE MY MOUSE,~, GET YOUR OWN
I HAVE THE LAMP SET ~ IS IT OK ??
I NOSED "PRINT" ~ SO WHERE IS IT ?
OK GUYS ~ FOLLOW MY LEAD
GOLLY,~,WHAT A GREAT BED
I THINK I HAVE FOUND A MOUSE


THIS IS MY FILE,~,GET OUT OF HERE
WHO YOU TELLING TO MOVE,~,BOY

No comments: